- [GO] Giles Bowkett: Future Future Yum Yum Yum
Oh look. It's the future.
- [GO] European Parliament Rips Global IP Accord | Threat Level | Wired.com
- [GO] Theory of Change (Aaron Swartz's Raw Thought)
- [GO] http://chris.prather.org/been-there-done-that.md.html
- [GO] F.C.C. Plans Have Potential to Accelerate the Roll Out of the Sustainable Network - O'Reilly Broadcast
- [GO] Mind the information gap | (Scott Rafer's Blog)
- [GO] The Reason So Many People Are Unemployed (Aaron Swartz's Raw Thought)
- [GO] Pro Git Bloggin' - GitHub
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Friday, March 19, 2010
Monday, March 8, 2010
- [GO] tbaggery - Smack a Ho.st
- [GO] How Genetics Works | FlowingData
- [GO] YouTube - Pedigree Dogs ad shot 1000 FPS using the Phantom camera
- [GO] iProcessing
- [GO] The 99% Rule - Modern Perl Books, a Modern Perl Blog
- [GO] CWE - 2010 CWE/SANS Top 25 Most Dangerous Programming Errors
- [GO] doane paper grid+lines
Friday, March 5, 2010
- [GO] Seth's Blog: It's easier to teach compliance than initiative
- [GO] What's That? (94) on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
- [GO] Gabor hits Send: "Brilliant Only in Tiny Bursts"
- [GO] How Software Engineers and Designers Can Increase Their Focus
"You become more productive by getting into the habit of doing actual work regularly, not by constantly thinking about how you can get more work done."
- [GO] Fractions of a Second: An Olympic Musical - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com