- Lessons Learned from Previous Employment
- Yow. This Is What Happens When You Are Big. And...
- A tweet from Randal
- Facebook, Hadoop, and Hive
- Google Tech Talk - jQuery
- The Screw-Me Scenario
- What Killed Smalltalk: My Balls
- The coder's bookshelf
- The Silver Lining - Excerpts from a panel discussion on entrepreneurship include discussions of why recessions provide disruptions that are good for startup companies and where government stimulus money fits in.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Posted by Michael Canzoneri at 9:54 PM
Saturday, May 16, 2009
- To be (free) or not to be (free) - [In reference to the Ruby community] "In the age of git, anyone can fork anything - and the truth is that the real leaders are the people who got us on git, not the people who speak at conferences."
- The Variable in Work Life Balance
- Miniapp: Hacker Newspaper
- Marketing And Leaders
- Ten Things I Have Learned - "After all, what is required in our field, more than anything else, is the continuous transgression. Professionalism does not allow for that because transgression has to encompass the possibility of failure and if you are professional your instinct is not to fail, it is to repeat success. So professionalism as a lifetime aspiration is a limited goal."
Posted by Michael Canzoneri at 7:22 AM